Web Project Manager (Junior – Middle Weight)
Full-timeBattersea, London, UK
(Direct candidate applications only please, NO RECRUITERS)
We are on the hunt for a talented and ambitious Digital Project Manager who has a real passion, flair and commitment to delivering outstanding, creatively recognised, digital work.
Qualified candidates will require the necessary skills and experience to successfully take design and interactive projects from inception to completion.
This is a client-facing role so you'll need to be confident dealing with clients both on the phone and in-person throughout the concept, build and delivery process.
In addition to a calm disposition, impeccable communication style, a creative eye and a fantastic sense of humour, qualified candidates must be able to manage multiple projects across the various digital disciplines listed below.
Special consideration will be given to candidates with strong technical backgrounds and a history of creating stunning yet functional websites and mobile applications.
About Naked Ideas:
We are a growing team, passionate about delivering great work. We are sociable, share an eagerness to learn and we are enriched by the relationships we forge with our amazing clients. We work with large companies, small companies, and start-ups within a variety of industries, but with a lean towards the corporate sector. Our daily work sees us take on challenging projects that keep us all riveted, no two days are the same!
- 2+ years digital agency experience planning, scheduling, managing, and documenting creative projects
- Solid understanding of interactive design and development processes, UX, methodologies & techniques, web standards and best practices
- Great conversational skills and personal presentation
- Strong sense of organisation, ownership and responsibility
- Ability to bring out the best in people
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to muck-in on a variety of tasks and projects
- Excellent professional and creative writing skills
- Keen ability to find and clearly document bugs and issues
- Confident but with the humility to say "I don't know" when necessary
- Working knowledge: Basecamp,Keynote
- Working knowledge: Photoshop
- Working knowledge: Other design disciplines (Branding, Design-for-print etc).
- A 1st/2nd Class BA/BSc degree.
As a Web Project Manager you'll manage the lifecycle of web projects, with key responsibilities including:
- Building rapport and trust with would-be clients throughout the tendering/pitching process
- Setting up and hosting meetings with the team and clients
- Brainstorming and problem-solving with the design and technical teams
- Creating scopes-of-work, project briefing and wireframes documentation based on research with the team, clients and stakeholders
- Managing client expectations on scheduling, delivery and budget matters, ensuring projects run on-time and on-budget
- Documenting and reporting on project progress with the team and clients
- Maintaining our exacting standards by overseeing quality assurance, testing & delivery
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects across different teams
- Motivating everybody, including our clients, with supreme finesse
- Managing ongoing client relationships and support post-delivery
You will be working across multiple disciplines including:
- New website builds, updates and re-skins
- Email-marketing campaigns
- Online advertising
- Social media
- Software integrations
- General website support
Notes for Applicants: Please send an accompanying cover letter with your application and include details of your salary expectation.
Job Perks- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus potential
- Tremendous learning and growth potential, and hands-on training
- A highly collaborative, flexible and open working environment
- Very sociable with weekly team lunches and frequent out-of-office excursions
- Delightful office location
...and other highly subjective perks!
Note: - Send us your CV, and more importantly a cover letter telling us about yourself and why you're interested in joining our team.
- Be sure to include details of your salary expectation in your letter.
- This is an in-house, full-time position in our Battersea, London, UK office.
- Applicants must hold a valid UK Visa or EU Passport and / or be eligible to live and work in the UK, without restrictions.
- Ideally we're looking for an immediate-starter, so if you think you fit the bill, please do not hesitate to get in touch!