Insite is looking for a dynamic and motivated Project Manager. Insite is a top independent woman-owned digital development firm in Dallas, serving clients nationwide. We are an award-winning team of branding and digital professionals.
We are looking for a project manager who will plan, track, analyze and report project performance including budget, schedule, risk and resource utilization to ensure successful project execution
- Gather business requirements and objectives, client preferences, information about competitive efforts and other pertinent information to develop a successful Project Plan for assigned clients.
- Execute Project Plans, and revise as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements. Monitor progress, update schedules and communicate with production team as needed to remove obstacles to successful and timely completion.
- Identify requested changes to scope that require Change Orders, complete and deliver Change Orders to clients including gathering budget and timeline estimates for these items.
- Manage day-to-day operations and client interaction for assigned projects. Set and manage client expectations.
- Work with the team to ensure technical and creative components are in synch with the client objectives and remain consistent with the project plan.
- Facilitate internal team and client meetings effectively.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing and monitoring of outside costs for projects.
- Track, forecast and report project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization as requested to help improve overall company performance. Make day-to-day project decisions that support the company’s goals.
- Effectively communicate project status reports and relevant project information to Production Director and/or other appropriate senior management as requested.
- Effectively communicate InSite’s core values and message in both written and verbal business development discussions.
- Must be organized, a quick learner, able to prioritize effectively, posses the desire and ability to take initiative, be able to self-manage and to meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong people skills and diplomacy to successfully work with and communicate with clients and team members, including communicating difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills which will be applied via email, in-person meetings and phone discussions.
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of internet technologies and industry trends and terminology.
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years
EDUCATION: HS Diploma/GED required.