WHAT IS TATTLY?
We celebrate art by licensing designs from professional artists and turning them into high-quality temporary tattoos. Nothing makes us happier than seeing our customers getting lost in our collections, trying to find that perfect tattoo that matches their personality or mood.
Our team at Tattly aims to deliver fun, lightness and happiness while celebrating the craft of our artists. We see our tattoos as an experience of play and self-expression, a moment of being a rebel and doing something daring.
Does this all sound interesting to you? Ok, then:
THE ROLE WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL
Tattly is looking to hire a kind and fun human to take on the role of our Online Fulfillment Manager (OFM).
In this role you will be in charge of shipping all of our direct orders, as well as communications with our customers. You’ll be spending a lot of your time in our Shopify and Netsuite back-end, processing, capturing funds and/or issuing refunds. And, of course, filling envelopes with Tattly orders, and sending them all over the world!
You’ll thrive in this role if you get joy out of finishing your tasks in a speedy and timely manner and are not afraid of a somewhat repetitive task.
We will ask you to leave ocasional kind notes and chocolates for our mailmen. Cause, that’s what we do at Tattly. We love to add an extra layer of love in everything we do.
The best part of the job: As our Online Fulfillment Manager you’re in charge of our confetti drawer. We take confetti seriously. You should too!
As our Online Fulfillment Manager you pack and ship Tattly all over the world and talk to our customers, if they reach out. In short: You’re making a whole lot of people happy with good art, showing up in their mailbox. Also, confetti!
Order and Customer Management
- Pick, pack and ship all domestic and international orders in a timely manner
- Manage all incoming communications with our online customers in the Tattly spirit, providing “YAY!” at every step!
- Manage direct to consumer related transactions (order/credit entry and billing) within Shopify and Netsuite software
- Manage all returns and donations in the inventory management system
- Send monthly subscription packs
- Monitor, refill and manage confetti drawer for optimal joy output
- Manage all logistic related operations such as purchasing postage, packing supplies, organizing and tracking inventory and materials
- Make sure we never run out of Tattly online by forecasting and overseeing inventory levels.
- Maintain accurate transaction entry within our inventory management system
- Promptly identify risks in credit card/PayPal fraud and help reduce occurrences
- Liaise with the creative department regarding product launches and other special projects
- Ideally you have worked in a role like this before and understand.
- We’d love it if you are familiar with Shopify, Netsuite and Endicia. If you don’t know any of these things, but are an eager and fast learner, we’ll teach you.
- You need to like to interact with humans. You have to be kind spirit and someone who likes to make others happy by going the extra mile.
- You’re generous in spirit, a human with a big heart.
- You have to thrive in a small, startup environment and most of all, be self-motivated. If you need someone to tell you what you need to do every day, this role is not for you.
Tattly was started by Tina Roth Eisenberg out of her frustration of her daughter bringing home hideous temporary tattoos. She set out to change the world of temporary tattoos and has quite unexpectedly created a new industry.
Tattly started as a side project and has grown into a healthy little company that ships temporary tattoos around the world and makes people smile. Tattly was recently featured in the NYTimes which made the team really happy.
To get an idea about our founder’s values and how she runs her companies, watch this 99U talk.
- generous vacation policy
- health benefits
- 24/7 access to our confetti drawer
- You can bring your dog! We love dogs!
- Occasional modeling
If this role sounds exciting to you, wow us with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your CV with a thoughtful cover letter that includes answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to work at Tattly?
- Why are you a good fit for this position?
- What’s your salary requirements?
- What’s a joke that made you laugh?