Tattly is looking to hire a kind and fun human to take on the role of Wholesale Coordinator.
Tattly celebrates art by licensing designs from professional artists and turning them into high-quality temporary tattoos. Nothing makes us happier than seeing our customers getting lost in our collections, trying to find that perfect tattoo that matches their personality or mood.
Our team at Tattly aims to deliver fun, lightness and happiness while celebrating the craft of our artists. We see our tattoos as an experience of play and self-expression, a moment of being a rebel and doing something daring.
Does this all sound interesting to you? Ok, then:
THE ROLE WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL
The Wholesale Coordinator role at Tattly includes administrative account management, order and data entry, customer forms and onboarding, item setup sheets and management, sending outreach packets, liaising with sales reps, researching territories and retail locations and other necessary support as needed.
You’ll thrive in this role if it makes you happy to put a smile on people’s faces, be it our wholesaler customers or our amazing sales reps that extend our product reach across the world.
If you’re the type that would get excited about sending a personal handwritten note to a loyal customer, and even sprinkle some confetti in the envelope for some extra joy, you’re probably a good fit.
Reporting to our charming Head of Sales, this is an associate position that offers a tremendous learning experience and the potential to make the role your own by helping to grow and streamline sales for our growing company.
- Develop strong and from-the-heart relationships with our sales reps within USA and Canada
- Manage existing independent accounts within a set territory
- Research new opportunities for sales growth with comfortability cold calling during outreach
- Responsible for order and data entry, item spec sheets and management of order systems
- Assist in the planning, set-up, merchandising and attendance of trade shows (Asks us about our Trade Show Bingo)
- Monitor key accounts and strategize ways to grow sales
- Provide kind and thoughtful customer service
- Analyze product trends and provide forecasting to logistics team
- Collaborate on new product development providing key insights from Wholesale
- Liaise with Logistics team to ensure compliance accuracy
- Compile sales reports when needed and perform other related duties.
- Ideally you have worked in a similar rol before and have previous gift or consumer goods industry experience.
- You are familiar with industry tools like Netsuite, Helpscout, Brandwise or Brandboom.
- You love working in Excel and are able to draft price lists and item spec sheets with ease.
- You thrive in a small, startup environment and are self-motivated. If you need someone to tell you what you need to do every day, this role is not for you.
- You’re generous in spirit, a human with a big heart.You take sales goals seriously.
Tattly was started by Tina Roth Eisenberg out of her frustration of her daughter bringing home hideous temporary tattoos. She set out to change the world of temporary tattoos and has quite unexpectedly created a new industry.
Tattly started as a side project and has grown into a healthy little company that ships temporary tattoos around the world and makes people smile. Tattly was recently featured in the NYTimes which made the team really happy.
To get an idea about our founder’s values and how she runs her companies, watch this 99U talk.
- generous vacation policy
- health benefits
- 24/7 access to our confetti drawer
- You can bring your dog! We love dogs!
- occasional modeling
If this role sounds exciting to you, wow us with an email to email@example.com. Send your CV with a thoughtful cover letter that includes answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to work at Tattly?
- Why are you a good fit for this position?
- What are your salary requirements?
- What’s a joke that made you laugh?