Help CaterCow scale!
CaterCow is a small team doing big things in the food world - we are a marketplace that helps thousands of offices, event planners, and individuals order food for their groups.
You will be one of our first engineers and have a HUGE impact on the success of our company.
As a Full Stack Developer reporting to the CEO / technical cofounder, you will design and write code that allows us to work with 100x the number of customers and restaurants in every major US market.
In your first 6 months, you should expect to…
- Build internal features that directly support our Operations, Sales, & Package teams
- Find opportunities to improve our Infrastructure (AWS experience is a plus)
- Identify bottlenecks and speed up various pages / queries as we hit new limits from user growth
- Deploy new customer and caterer facing features to improve retention and conversion
- Improve analytics and A/B testing to support and empower non-technical teams within CaterCow
- Be involved in major product and company decisions
A few reasons CaterCow might be interesting to you
- We LOVE food and geek out on eating everything and anything
- We have a 5+ year track record of product market fit in major US markets
- Work on an engineering team built by Airbnb’s second engineer
- Our revenue and profitability are growing significantly
- We do fun stuff together (in the past we’ve traveled to Switzerland, Istanbul, Greece, and South America)
- We’re playing to win and intend to be the biggest, most successful group food ordering company in the United States
Equity, jet skiing, team trips, lots of snacks
See more openings at https://www.catercow.com/jobs