Grid Connect is a growing, networking products manufacturer focused on building awesome connected devices for the companies big and small. In addition to building custom Internet of Things (IoT) enabled hardware and software for our clients also build our own smart home products under the ConnectSense brand.
Grid Connect is looking for a talented developer to help strengthen our team. The ideal candidate is a fast learner, is excited about programming, has great communication skills and is able to hit the ground running on multiple projects.
Desired skills include:
- 2-3 years of programming experience or more
- Building and maintaining awesome software
- Agile development and methodologies
- Rapid deployment and test-driven development
- GIT Experience
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Node.js
- AWS Development Experience (Serverless/Lambda, DynamoDB, etc)
- Experience with Pair programming (Or open to it)
- iOS experience
Grid Connect is a 14-year-old company focused on building and distributing excellent networking products. Our team mainly works out of our Naperville, Illinois office. While we prefer candidates who live and work in the Chicagoland area we are open to exceptional remote employees (Ideally within +/- 2 hours of our timezone)
How to apply:
- Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject line should be “I Love Developing Cool Stuff”
- Attach a cover letter stating why you are passionate about Software Development, why you would like to work at Grid Connect, and anything else you would like us to know about you.
- Attach a copy of your resume
- Include a link to your GitHub account
Company benefits include open source time, paid medical, 401K with matching, weekly free lunches, bi-weekly massages, ample paid time off including your birthday, expenses paid for conferences and other learning opportunities and a budget for personal technology.
-Send an Email to email@example.com
-Email Subject line should be “I Love Developing Cool Stuff”
-Attach a cover letter stating why you are passionate about Software Development, why you would like to work at Grid Connect, and anything else you would like us to know about you.
-Attach a copy of your resume
-Include a link to your GitHub account