At The Sourcery, we’re changing the way the recruiting industry works for the better. We help rapidly growing tech companies with our Recruiting-as-a-Service model (yeah, that’s RaaS for all you techies), partnering with cutting edge startups to find the talent they need to quickly, and successfully scale up their operations. We’re innovating within the recruiting industry, working with exciting companies and delivering a superior experience to both the candidates we work with and the companies we help scale.
This is not just a numbers game for us, it’s about giving good advice to the companies we work for and the candidates we place - we are a Talent Partner looking beyond the headcount into the future of our client’s hiring needs.
The key to our success is, and always has been, our team. We’re excited about changing the industry for good and we all really care about helping candidates and companies solve the many challenges that come with recruiting and building great teams.
We are hiring a full-time Senior Recruiter who will represent a key part of the “on the ground” workforce, driving delivery and providing support to the recruiting team and Lead Recruiters. The Senior Recruiter is responsible for ensuring the success of assigned requisitions, while providing technical guidance and mentorship to members of their team. Utilizing the support of Lead Recruiters, Contract and full time Recruiters, Senior Recruiters develop and deploy sourcing and recruiting strategies for their assign requisitions.
Senior Recruiters will build and maintain effective relationships with clients and team members, participate in general troubleshooting, and support the hands-on, day-to-day recruiting activities of the team including sourcing, screening, submitting high-quality candidates, and conducting weekly check-ins with full-time team members. They are also drivers of internal growth and hiring, primarily building out the Recruiter and Contractor levels of their team.
- Own the recruiting strategy and delivery, driving success of roles for assigned clients., including identifying and troubleshooting lagging roles, refining sourcing strategies, monitoring submittal volume, etc.
- Creatively and strategically deploy plans to identify and engage passive candidates
- Review and submit concise, error-free candidate submittal write-ups to clients
- Engage with and manage client relationships, providing a consultative approach to troubleshooting, escalating issues to the Lead Recruiter as needed.
- Drive definition of req. sourcing strategies with Recruiters and Lead Recruiters.
- Mentor and help guide successful recruiting with assigned Recruiters to ensure consistent best practices and standards are followed and met with each req.
- Work with the Lead Recruiter to plan resourcing for Recruiter/Contractor workloads and req. Assignments
- Senior Recruiters will be vital to the hiring of Recruiters and Contract Recruiters, supporting the growth or advancement of his/her assigned pod or others
Our ideal candidate has:
- Previous recruiting industry experience - Agency and In-house experience preferred
- Technically savvy
- Demonstrated success and experience in phone screening, reviewing applicants, and sourcing, particularly on advanced, technically complex, and hard-to-fill roles
- Positive, self-motivated attitude
- Previous mentorship experience required
- Demonstrated professionalism, accuracy and composure - ability to appropriately interact directly with clients
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; shares responsibility for results; provides and accepts feedback
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and good judgment
- Embodies the core values of The Sourcery
- Previous management or training experience.
- Experience working with distributed teams.