About The Sourcery:
At The Sourcery, we’re changing the way the recruiting industry works for the better. We focus on helping rapidly growing tech companies with our patented* Recruiting-as-a-Service model. We help cutting edge startups find the talent they need to get off their feet and quickly scale up their operations. At The Sourcery we’re focusing on innovating within the recruiting industry, working with exciting companies and delivering a superior experience to both the candidates we work with and the companies we help scale.
This is not just a numbers game for us, it’s about giving good advice to the companies we work for and the candidates we place. We’re not only focused on the bottom line here, we’re thinking about how to revolutionize an industry.
Our company is rapidly gaining traction but the key to our success is, and always has been, our team. We’re excited about changing the industry for good and we all really care about helping candidates and companies solve the many challenges with recruiting. You belong here if this is something that gets your heartrate going. You will join and enhance our already motivated and energetic team of recruiters. You will be able to reap the benefits and see tangible results of your efforts. You will make a difference.
The Recruiting Services Team at the Sourcery provides our most essential services to our clients by matching them with qualified, intelligent candidates. This service allows our clients’ companies and products to grow, scale and evolve. Recruiters and Lead Recruiters identify, engage, and submit smart, qualified professionals who are excited about being part of a client’s mission, and take those candidates through the phone screening process.
The Sourcery needs an experienced Lead Recruiter to join our growing leadership team. We’re looking for folks who have perfected the art of ensuring hiring manager happiness. You’ll rely on experience to support and guide clients through the hiring process while also building out and managing a team of recruiters to support your efforts.. Your past experience as an amazing technical recruiter will help us improve our candidate delivery methods, sourcing processes, and other programs we already have in place.
* Manage a book-of-business critical to the company. This will include managing high-touch hiring manager relationships with both new and existing customers. You will help our clients with hiring plans and strategy through the entire process - from role opening to candidate offer and beyond.
* Hire, train, and develop your team of recruiters. Leverage outstanding communication skills to connect with remote team members, motivate and inspire top notch recruiting work, address and handle performance issues, negotiate rates, skill-pair, and generally make your team a cohesive, excited, and high-performing group.
* Create and leverage trust-based relationships with your hiring managers to expand our recruiting efforts within their organizations, seek referrals, and grow your book-of-business. You’ll be responsible for the success of your clients’ recruiting efforts and the success of those relationships.
* Maintain a constant focus on providing the best client and candidate experience out there. You’ll be involved in the client and the internal side of the recruiting process, and will find ways to improve and optimize at every step.
* Be a hands-on strategist for the company. Help our leadership team create and implement strategies that help us scale, while always driving for results.
* Work as a team with your recruiters as well as other Lead Recruiters, Sales Managers, and leaders to come up with new ideas, leverage resources, and share information that makes our recruiting efforts as effective and enjoyable as possible.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Has between 4 and 6 years of full-cycle recruiting experience - ideally in both agency and in-house environments.
* Has at least 1 year of experience recruiting for technology startups.
* Has at least 2 years of experience managing hiring manager and/or client relationships in a recruiting capacity. You’re comfortable setting and exceeding customer expectations. You know how to overcome obstacles and creatively problem-solve to ensure your clients are always satisfied.
Has at least 1 year of people management and development experience. You know how to hire, train, motivate and develop recruiters of varying experience and skill sets. Bonus points for experience managing remote and/or contract resources.
Knows how to get familiar with a company and become their advocate, talk tech, and use lots of clever sourcing tips.
* Has outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Is growth motivated - you get excited about expanding your recruiting work within your clients, and can leverage strong hiring manager relationships to develop new business in the startup community.
* Is smart, quick on your feet, and looking to help our team grow and thrive.
* Is a strong team player - you’re professional, accountable, and reliable. You know how to coax the best out of others without sacrificing quality or productivity.
* Experience working on a variety of different technical and non-technical roles.
Experience developing or leading recruiting training programs or strategies.
Experience in a services-industry role with responsibility managing customer success.
Stuff To Know:
* This is a full-time, salaried position with bonus opportunities.
* We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We pay 100% of the employee’s premiums.
* The Sourcery values work/life balance, which means regular business hours and work-from-home opportunities.