Push10, a premier branding agency located in Old City, Philadelphia is looking for an experienced business developer to drive the agency’s marketing channels, gain visibility, generate qualified leads, and grow the business.
The ideal candidate is a strong initiator – from building and acting on a plan to starting and growing relationships with prospective clients. The main goal of this individual is to grow our business exposure in local, regional and national markets through strong, personalized and engaging communication.
As a part of our team, you’ll be able to thrive with a tight-knit group of creative thinkers and executors. The successful candidate will be comfortable wearing many hats, juggling multiple projects and thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Ideal Candidate Will Be Responsible For:
- Engaging, cultivating and maintaining all new business leads
- Planning, strategizing and drafting proposals for qualified leads
- Creating estimates and seeking opportunities for additional revenue from our current and past clients as well
- Collaborating with Director of Marketing to develop strategic marketing plan
- Building communications and marketing strategies to attract prospective clients
- Representing the agency at new business opportunities by attending networking events
- Growing the awareness of our agency within prospective target markets
- Providing thought leadership thru communication – both written and verbal
- Working closely with our Director of Marketing in overall strategy, as well as specific sales opportunities
- Qualifications and Skills
The Ideal Candidate Will Also:
- Have 3+ years of business development/marketing communications experience, including ample knowledge of branding and web design processes
- Demonstrate successful previous experiences working at branding, web design, digital marketing, creative services and/or ad agencies
- Possess a basic knowledge of SEO and digital marketing tactics
- Be familiar with WordPress and web design process
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of social media and marketing strategies
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Exhibit confidence and solid interpersonal skills
- Be able to work closely with our entire team to achieve results
- Paid-Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Matching
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Sales Commissions
- Summer Hours
- Work from Home Days
Important Application Details:
Applicants must be local to the Philadelphia area and able to work from our Old City offices during normal business hours. We are not offering finder fees or relocation reimbursement.
Salary and commission structure to be discussed and determined based on relevant experience.
Push10 provides clients with unique, compelling, creative design solutions in both online and offline marketing channels. We encourage clients to take risks, think outside of the proverbial box and push their brands ahead of the competition.
Visit https://www.push10.com/open-position/business-developer-sales-opportunity-philadelphia/ to learn more and apply. Be sure to include your resume, salary requirements, as well as links to any applicable sites that you’ve worked on.
Paid-Time Off Paid Holidays Health Insurance 401k Plan with Company Matching Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave Quarterly Profit Sharing Sales Commissions Summer Hours Work from Home Days
Visit https://www.push10.com/open-position/business-d… to learn more and apply. Be sure to include your resume, salary requirements, as well as links to any applicable sites that you’ve worked on.