We’re looking for someone who not only loves Facebook like a fat kid loves cake, but also how to generate leads and sales through Facebook Ads, create campaigns, track the right metrics, and integrate the best tools and practices. Taking an idea and turning it into a profitable Facebook campaign actually sounds like a fun way to spend a day to you! You are incredibly skilled at both micro and macro thinking — making sure the big picture is always moving forward by way of all the tiny details that need to get done.
So let’s start by talking about you.
You are extremely resourceful and possess great attention to detail — you can look at a goal that’s been put in front of you, figure out the steps and pieces that are needed to solve the puzzle and will go and create the most efficient and effective way to make it all happen in a campaign.
You love sharing ideas and learning new ways of doing things. You thrive in the freedom, flexibility and autonomy given to you to succeed in your role. You are not afraid to ask questions and propose better solutions than what was handed to you.
You are extremely able to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner; plans and works flexibly to deadlines.
You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
You are an Facebook ad manager with proven results delivering leads and good ROI for eCommerce businesses and local services businesses.
You have command of the best practices and trends in Facebook ads marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
——-ABOUT THIS ROLE——-
We are a virtual office — that means everyone (including you!) works from your own home office. This means you get all the best parts of interacting with a super fun team, with none of the commute and cubicles! Although your day to day will involve working closely with our small team, you need to be the kind of person that enjoys working from home and managing their own time.
- • Build and manage the company’s Facebook profile and presence.
- • Plan campaigns including ad copy, creative, and custom audiences.
- • Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- • Split test campaigns to find the best performing and lowest cost ads.
- • Analyze campaign results and know how to optimize for better performance.
- • Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on Facebook ROI.
- • Understand and interpret analytics to determine if you KEEP or SCALE or KILL each ad.
- • Research audiences for optimal targeting and create shareable content to spread both our brand and our content.
- • Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- • Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- • Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our Facebook presence.
- • Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- • Active and well-rounded personal presence on Facebook.
- • Know the ins and outs of using Facebook Power Editor.
- • Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- • Experience growing an online community.
- • Experience implementing strategies and tactics that grew followers, engaged and retained them, and helped convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of the company
Founded in 2004, Thrive Marketing® is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing agency, specializing in marketing automation and building highly converting websites and funnels.
Thrive Marketing’s mission is to make an epic difference in the world by enabling our clients to serve as many people as possible – by promoting their life-changing services and products to the masses. And we accomplish this with the help of our ‘Code to Thrive By’ — doing what we say we’ll do, working smarter not harder, keeping our culture drama-free, and being passionate about people and their dreams.
Our clients are established, reputable businesses in the health, technology, professional, consulting/coaching and eCommerce verticals. In other words, we serve the healthy, the geeky, the dynamic and the digitally-inclined people of the world!
Work from home! Free access to the most cutting-edge, ‘what’s-working-now’ marketing training and tools
To be considered, you must complete the online application.