Do you love analyzing data and running experiments? Do you like to work in small, fast-paced teams that challenge themselves daily to increase growth? If so, we would like to talk with you. In the last 12 months, Lewis Communications has expanded it’s digital team and services with the hope of better serving existing clients and beginning new relationships with those that have larger digital needs. We have ambitious goals for ourselves and our clients, so we’re looking to grow our team to increase our capabilities and boost client performance.
Our dynamic team covers a full stack of marketing activities — from SEO, to content creation, to social media, email marketing, and marketing analytics. We’re looking for someone that can help our team with concentrated SEO efforts, measure and report on the success of each digital marketing service we provide, and reach out to influencers on behalf of our clients. This is a job that starts with analytics, involves creativity, problem solving, and mastery of all marketing channels.
- Experience with SEO, link building and online marketing
- Examples of past conversion optimization work that had significant impact in business growth
- Ability to understand SEO audits, keyword research and link audits
- Strong understanding of applying keyword research to real content
- Experience with SEO suites like MozPro, SEMRush, Screaming Frog or similar tools
- Ability to identify, communicate, and (ideally) execute technical website improvements for SEO performance
- Google Analytics experience (certification preferred) with the ability to draw insights from the data
- Ability to update and deliver monthly digital marketing reports focusing on SEO and overall website performance
- Full understanding of funnel metrics, email campaign metrics, performance marketing, and landing page optimization
- Ability to contribute to and develop content strategies based on SEO goals
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to communicate and present web analytics findings to clients, both savvy and not
- Ability to identify and communicate with influencers in clients industries for campaigns and link building projects
- Ability to be a team player and coordinate marketing efforts across multiple disciplines
- Good listener who knows when to speak up
No recruiters. No exceptions.
We cover your insurance. Pick your chair, hardware, drinks and snacks. Happy hour Fridays, lunch-and-learns, and regular company events. And yea, we have a ping-pong table.
Send your resume and applicable work examples as defined in the job posting.