Satya Jewelry is seeking an experience Junior Graphic Designer to service all dept in our company including our web, retail and Wholesale Dept with a specific focus on Web. Ideal candidates will have at least four solid years in experience in Graphics Design for product driven company (accessories/fashion /wellness preferred).
Satya Jewelry designs, manufactures, wholesale, retails via ecommerce and 2 boutiques in NYC.
We do everything including fulfillment under one roof in an open workspace in Flat Iron District. This allows for great energy, communication and ideas. Our 15-year-old company is known for its yoga/spiritually inspired jewelry and inspirational outlook. We have a beautiful and unique product with a devoted customer base. We are known for excellent customer service and quality.
Our mission is to make a difference one piece of jewelry at a time by empowering our customers with uplifting messages while donating a percentage of all sales to help children through our foundation. Giving back is important to us.
· Supervise projects for ecommerce, Wholesale and Retail and provide creative
· direction to manage new projects
· Create visual concepts and online solutions for a variety of eCommerce situations
· Design and create and design original digital content
· Partner with cross-functional teams in the development of eCommerce material
· Design banner advertising, home page, and customer email templates to present
· Lead team to deliver design solutions to elevate brand experience
· Ensure project deadlines are followed
· Participate in key sales and marketing presentations as requested
· Develop consistent, overall brand appeal for SATYA
· Create & design print materials such as our wholesale catalog, tear sheets, social content, in-store signage, consumer & tradeshow booths and packaging materials.
· Execute printing jobs: formatting print jobs according to deadlines, pricing jobs, etc.
· Coloring all artwork needed for product apparel design (graphics, prints, logos, appliqué and embroideries).
· Assist creative director with photo-shoots and planning
· Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of web strategy, marketing, with focus o web best practices, usability, user experience, online buying behavior.
· Accessories, fashion experience preferred but not required
· Team player and excellent communicator
· Undergraduate degree in Graphics Design, or related field
Must have a Full knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design – After Effects a plus
Photography skills a plus
The position offers a strong base salary, , health insurance, PTO, and other perks including jewelry discounts, cell phone reimbursement, etc.