Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies? ThoughtSpot’s AI-Driven analytics platform is disrupting the BI industry by making analytics 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people.
We are seeking a well-rounded and hands-on Lead Systems Reliability Engineer (SRE) who has a passion for working on complex systems and lead a world-class SRE team. The right candidate for this position will have good communication as well as technical skills, and will work hard to maximize customer satisfaction. The ability to work with cross-functional teams in a rapidly growing environment is important.
Our Ideal Candidate Has (Requirements):
- At least 8 years of relevant overall experience.
- Background with distributed systems, databases and performance analysis.
- Hands-on experience in Linux system administration.
- Experience in building and leading technical teams.
- Excellent scripting skills for debug and automation (Python knowledge is a plus).
- Server hardware troubleshooting is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
You Will (Responsibilities):
- Define and drive implementation of support processes, tools and best practices.
- Be a subject matter expert, develop training materials and mentor team.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and diagnose customer issues and drive them to closure.
- Monitor health of customer implementations, and define as well as track customer service metrics.
- Be available on support 24/7 on a rotational basis.
- Write tools and scripts to solve customer issues or improve support infrastructure.
- Drive product improvements with development engineering team based on feedback from customers and learnings from the field.
- Be a customer champion! Work with Sales and Customer Success teams to drive product adoption and customer success.
Who We Are:
ThoughtSpot’s AI-Driven analytics platform puts the power of a thousand analysts in every business person’s hands. With ThoughtSpot, you can use search to easily analyze your data or automatically get trusted insights pushed to you with a single click. ThoughtSpot connects with any on-premise, cloud, big data, or desktop data source and deploys 85 percent faster than legacy technologies. BI & Analytics teams have used ThoughtSpot to cut reporting backlogs by more than 90 percent and make more than 3 million decisions - and counting. ThoughtSpot’s customers include Amway, Bed Bath and Beyond, Capital One, Celebrity Cruises, Chevron Federal Credit Union, De Beers, Insurethebox and Scotiabank.
ThoughtSpot was co-founded in 2012 by its CEO Ajeet Singh and six other technical co-founders from Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle. The company is based in Palo Alto, CA and is currently expanding operations in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Backed by investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Geodesic Capital and Capital One Growth Ventures, ThoughtSpot has raised over $160 million to date. ThoughtSpot’s mission is to enable analytics at “human scale” and put search and AI-driven analytics in the hands of 20 million users by 2020. For more information please visit thoughtspot.com.
ThoughtSpot is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.