Our motivation to create Fleetsmith stemmed from our deep frustration with existing computer management solutions. We knew we could do a lot better. Our product is powerful, yet incredibly easy-to-use. We bring the product and design focus traditionally only associated with consumer companies to the “enterprise software” space. We’re a company where product comes first, where brand and product are intertwined, and where design is not an afterthought, but is fundamental to the process of building a product our customers love.
Fleetsmith solves the computer management problem for IT and Security teams: simple and secure provisioning, configuration enforcement, and inventory of devices.
We’re hiring a Content Marketing Manager to a create engaging, high-performing content to attract and engage new and existing customers and audiences. The Marketing team’s mission is to accelerate our growth. Our expertise is cross-channel but you will specialize in creating content that drives demand for products and fills top of funnel via clicks and new customer acquisition, while being able to represent the brand to existing customers via emails, nurtures and up-sells.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 4 years of professional experience
- 2+ years of marketing
- B2B marketing experience
- Content creation and campaign experience
- Ad, Social and email campaign experience
- Create click-magnet content that delivers strong value to readers
- Reviewing analytics reports to identify what’s working and what’s not
- Articulate visual needs and brainstorm ideas with photo editors
- Working with social media platforms, including mastery of standard methodologies for social posting for different platforms
- Managing paid social content campaigns is a plus
What we can offer - Benefits & Perks:
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog friendly office
- Park right outside
- Full stocked kitchen
- Deck out back
- Top tier PPO - + 90% covered for dependants.
- Amazing friendly culture
FleetSmith is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.