BuySellAds transformed the way advertising was transacted online with the introduction of its Marketplace in 2008. BuySellAds’ advertising technology platform provides advertisers with direct access to the industry’s top performing display, native, dedicated email, and sponsored content inventory. Our platform empowers both advertisers and publishers by bridging the ad tech divide. Today, we work with more than 12,000 advertisers and help them connect with the internet’s most passionate audiences. We are a remote company that primarily works around an EST schedule.
BSA is looking for a full time Account Operations teammate to support it’s operations team. This position requires a passion for media and advertising, a strong willingness to learn and a sharp attention to detail. The AM will be responsible for managing campaigns through the post-sales cycle until fully executed — our liaison between a lovely group of Publishers, our internal Sales team, and Advertisers. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital advertising, and be able to translate client goals and objectives into effective online advertising experiences. You are THE most organized person on the planet. You can turn chaos into clarity. Your spreadsheets love you. Customers will love you.
- Assist the sales team to execute and manage campaigns on key publisher partners like Digg.com, Pocket and Dribbble.
- Own the entire ad execution processes for assigned accounts (campaign strategization, asset management, proofing, implementation, performance optimization, reporting and evaluation)
- Work in tandem with the ad operations team to ensure campaigns are executed on schedule and performing their best
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Creative Leads to execute campaigns that meet client objectives and timelines
- Build rapport with some of our top publisher partners while helping us ensure their success
- Have a “whatever it takes” mentality when it comes to customer and company success and take the initiative to improve and streamline processes wherever possible
We don’t have strict requirements for formal education or years of experience in a specific career, but needless to say, we’re looking for someone with proven success who is ready for the next stepping stone of their career. To that end, these bullet points should seem comfortable:
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role at an ad network, advertising agency or media publication. It is important to have a general understanding of how publishers make money on the web today
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong ability to perform independently while working in a team environment
- Ability to get things done as a “self-starter,” i.e., without micromanagement
- A strong knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Detail oriented and extremely organized with strong time management
- A proactive problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, and draw strategic recommendations from analysis
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, optimization and ESP software, Excel, Keynote and Trello
- Comfortable with the idea of working remotely
- Articulate, charismatic, and all of the associated personality traits of a likeable human being.
- Must be eligible to work as a full time employee in the United States
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
- A few additional perks
To apply, please send over a resume/CSV and answer the following questions in the space provided:
Who are you?
Why do you want to work for BSA?
Showcase your ability to manage projects across multiple functions
Provide an example of a time you took initiative to solve a problem