MonARC Bionetworks is an exciting startup that provides clinical trial resources and services by empowering patients in the search for cures for rare diseases.
Our technology center engages in applications development, bioinformatics, IT infrastructure, multiple clinical research data warehouses, electronic health records warehouse and patient networks. Through these service lines, MonARC enables research of the highest scientific merit and advances the state of the art of clinical and translational informatics. MonARC Bio recruits exceptional candidates looking to leverage state-of-the-art technologies to deliver innovative and exciting solutions to biomedical researchers.
Our mission is to improve patients quality of life and find cures for diseases faster than ever before: to discover a cure, to reduce the cost and time required to find a cure, and to nurture and sustain a community of patients with rare and general diseases.
Join us in our adventure. The MonARC team has a long and rich history of innovation. Our management team has developed and sustained outstanding programs of research and training in a broad range of technologies and successfully lead companies to industry leadership.
In this role, you'll:
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to web development issues.
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a user interface can do.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front-end coding expertise, and be ready to make products better for users.
- Design and develop the front ends of user facing products.
Here's What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, HCI, Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Experience designing and implementing complex UIs.
- self-motivated and highly productive
- a data-driven problem solver
- passionate about helping (and delighting) end users
- loves learning and teaching others
- passion for automation
- makes teammates better
- resourceful and adaptable
- communicates effectively
- empathetic and self-aware
- passion to change the world
A sampling of the technologies we work with includes:
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl
- Python, Node.js, C/C++
- redis, SQLite
- HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
- a small team of fun-loving, smart, interesting, idealistic people
- non-garden-variety tech challenges in the healthcare space
- health benefits
- competitive market rates
How To Apply:
- Talent Maven will be the first point of contact
- All applications will receive a response
- All applications will be held in confidence
- To apply, scroll down for the link