At some agencies development is an afterthought but not at Lewis. We pride ourselves in building top-notch websites and apps inside and out. Every project is different and brings new, exciting challenges. All of our developers work with a close-knit team of digital specialists, ranging from strategist to UX/UI designers, and each project is started and completed as a team.
- Can write hand-coded, cross-browser compatible, standards-based HTML and CSS
- Comfortable building scaleable, responsive, optimized front-ends from start to finish
- Craft CMS and/or ExpressionEngine exposure would be great, but not required
- Experience with PHP would be awesome (we’re Laravel fans)
- Team player, no matter the circumstances
- Good listener who knows when to speak up
- Thinker, who can creatively solve problems
- Must be team-oriented but also driven to lead and grow
- Strong willingness to learn, and then learn some more
- Respects time management
- Must have a minimum of three years experience and a portfolio that can support that experience.
If you think you fit this missing piece, prove it to us. No recruiters please.
We cover your insurance: health, dental, and vision. Pick your chair, hardware, drinks and snacks. Happy hour Fridays, lunch-and-learns, and regular company events. And yea, we have a ping-pong table.
Send your resume and applicable work examples.