Join the Graphos team and be a driver of our leading-edge web development projects! We’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic and personable intermediate web developer to grow with our respected design and development team. 2-5 years of PHP and MySQL experience, with proficiency in WordPress, is a must. Most of our website front-end development is performed with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and jQuery.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate leadership skills and to define your own position with the company based on your performance, strengths and initiative.
If you love to keep your head down and churn out code, that’s perfect. If you’re a natural leader and want to rise into a more senior role within our team, this is an ideal place for you as well.
Note that because face-to-face collaboration is required, the developer MUST work in our downtown Edmonton office. No outsourcing inquiries please.
Core Skills Required:
• 2-5 years experience in front end development
• Proficiency with WordPress
• Strong front-end dev skills (CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap)
• Demonstrable understanding of UI/UX
• Proven ability to follow best practices and speed optimization techniques
• Experience in mobile-first and responsive web development
Other Technical Skills We’d Like to See:
• Bootstrap framework experience
• MySQL database administration expertise
• Experience with code review practices
• GIT or SVN experience
Comprehensive health benefits package included. Competitive salary. Fun, supportive environment.