So, what might a workday at Strider look like for an expert like yourself? You might start off by making changes or advancements to a WordPress theme or plugins at the request of one of our fine International Distributors. Maybe you’ll implement WordPress plugins or custom PHP code to support new business needs. Then you might move on to work with our marketing team on the best way to implement a layout for mobile compatibility across varying devices while keeping our desktop experience tip top.
If this sounds like you, we should talk.
Your web programming skills should be turned up to 11, and you should have a strong desire to understand our web infrastructure. You’ll also need to provide a superior product and customer experience. You’ll be responsible for many day-to-day web development, layout, and integration tasks as part of our marketing team. Here’s what you absolutely need:
• A passion for what we do and who we are
• 3 or more years’ experience developing and managing websites
• Strong command of the PHP programming language
• Experience with version control and IDE-centered development
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver
• To make deadlines for projects (sometimes with tight schedules) and work well with different departments
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Experience with search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
• Experience using web analytics packages (especially Google Analytics)
• The ability and desire to effectively communicate and work with a wide variety of people.
• Thriving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Being committed to an active lifestyle and exercise
• Dropping multiple pop-culture references with the rest of the marketing department throughout the day
• Speaking fluent Klingon or randomly speaking like a pirate (won’t get you the job, but let’s face it, that’s pretty cool).
• Must be able to lift, carry, and move items up to 30 lbs.
• Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time using a phone, computer keyboard, and mouse.
This position is located in Rapid City, SD
Regular office hours are Mon-Fri 8 am to 5 pm
Be expected to travel and have an amazing time during our occasional weekend events
That fat cheddar:
$40,000 to $52,000 depending on experience
This is a full-time, non-exempt position and qualifies for a full benefits package that includes paid time off, a 401k plan, health insurance, and an extensive list of perks. Strider values passionate people who believe their efforts will change the world for the better.
BEFORE acting, re-read this ad and the job requirements to make sure it fits your skills and philosophy. If you see yourself as a candidate, submit your resume and cover letter by the end of the day Wednesday, June 19, 2018.