At Wier / Stewart, we make beautiful sites that work, beautifully. We’re looking for a skilled back-end web developer to join our interactive team. This role has a focus on server-side web application logic and integration of front-end development work.
We’re looking for team members that take their work seriously, but don’t take themselves that way. You gotta build the right way and work great with a team.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Strong front to back understanding of Wordpress
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Bonus points for experience with Bootstrap, Git, Gulp, Node, CircleCi and/or Sketch
- 2-3 years experience
- Fulltime, salaried position
- In-house at the Augusta, Ga headquarters
- Inclusion in our group Healthcare/Dental/Vision plan (Humana - we pay in $250 per month)
- Inclusion in our group disability insurance plan
- 10 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours and schedule
- Simple IRA matching program
- Inclusion in our company phone plan (iPhone/Verizon)
- Annual company retreat
- Free Lunch Friday
- Fully stocked kitchen with creativity fluid (coffee, beer, wine, softdrinks, etc)
- Budget for industry conferences and travel
- A team you want to wake up and work with everyday
We’re looking to fill this role immediately. Come on!
Insurance, Vacation, Flexible Hours, Simple IRA Matching, Company iPhone, Annual Company Retreat, Free Lunch Friday, Fully Stocked Kitchen, Budget For Conferences/Travel