Brilliant is offering a unique opportunity for an experienced Web Designer/Developer to join our creative team. We offer competitive compensation, excellent equipment and extraordinary work projects.
Brilliant is a leading fine art, and commercial printing company headquartered in Exton, PA. An aggressive company with a unique understanding of how to take care of customers, Brilliant produces the highest quality work for the most discerning clientele.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid holidays and time off.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced full time Web Designer/Developer to join our Creative Team. Our ideal candidate will have experience designing for both print and web, with particular strengths in UX and web development.
Our creative team builds and maintains corporate and artist websites/e-commerce sites, executes online marketing and social media campaigns. The Web Designer/Developer will also execute designs for print projects ranging from branding and logo design to art books and specialty marketing items for luxury brands. A minimum of 7 years of design and web development experience is required.
NO AGENCIES OR SUBCONTRACTING WORKERS PLEASE!
This is a full time salaried position.
Skills / Qualification Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Web Design, Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years design and creative experience (portfolio required)
- 3+ years developing and maintaining websites (portfolio required)
- UX/UI design experience
- High-level proficiency using Wordpress and Shopify
- Familiarity with Advanced Custom Fields and how to implement in PHP
- Ability to build custom Wordpress/WooCommerce themes
- Client focused, with experience presenting designs and collecting/executing based on client feedback.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Image Optimization, and PHP
- Strong knowledge of Responsive Web Design and Media Queries
- Ability to take a project from start to finish, build a wireframe mockup and turn it into a responsive website.
- Solid understanding of SEO, social media, analytics and other marketing fundamentals such as email marketing software
- Experience designing and executing email campaigns, and creating marketing email templates
- Passion for responsive web and email design
- Proficient at building browser/platform agnostic websites
- Possess a high degree of interest and capacity to learn new emerging technologies
- Proficient in Adobe CC (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Illustrator)
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Create and Maintain Corporate Websites, ecommerce(WooCommerce & Shopify) shops, and artist websites.
- Design, develop and launch new websites and site features.
- Help manage clients’ website updates and maintenance.
- Support the team with regular email marketing and social media projects.