Covenant Eyes exists to help people be free from pornography. We provide software and content to help people quit using pornography for good, or never start. The company is 18 years old and has a history of great success, but we have our work cut out for us, with a service that spans multiple web and email channels, and applications on Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android, and we’re in the midst of retooling for our next generation AI-powered porn-monitoring systems. We have an existing UX staff of 11, split across 2 design teams, a research team, and an internal services team, and we need help keeping up with the workload. That’s why we want you.
· Redefining the way customers interact with and manage their experience with our service. Re-architecting the structure of our account management portal, redesigning the critical interactions, and providing an outstanding new UI design so customers fall head-over-heals in love with it.
· Creating a simple and highly efficient sign up and onboarding experience from the ground up. Pioneering ways of boosting account health and customer satisfaction from first-interaction through the first few years of use.
· Contributing to and refining our design system by regularly interacting with it and suggesting modifications, additions and patterns.
· Overhauling our software interfaces to reflect a seamless experience that increases user control and clarity on all of our desktop and mobile platforms.
· Providing feedback to other designers, stakeholders and project managers on design and implementation.
We want you because…
• You are eager to be a part of something bigger than yourself, impacting culture so people can live full and happy lives, free from pornography.
• You have designed end-to-end experiences, tested and worked through successful implementation on them.
• You have close relationships with developers, helping them to see your vision and inspire them to build your designs in a way that captures your intent.
• You spend time with stakeholders understanding their needs so you can deliver value to them.
• You have experience observing and testing your designs with users, leading to iteration and better design solutions.
• You regularly apply good design practices that include multiple design options and choosing the best path forward.
• You are a life-long learner, finding ways to study and grow on a regular cycle.
• You know how to document, communicate and sell your design work.
• You are experienced with the latest industry tools like Sketch, InVision, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
• You have experience using, contributing to, and maintaining design systems.
Though we’re a remote-friendly team, we are only considering US-based applicants. You are also able to travel to headquarters in Owosso, Michigan 3-4 times year.
How to Apply
Please submit samples of your best work showing the breadth and depth UX design skills, with a resume demonstrating that experience. We look forward to hearing from you!