We are looking for a talented web designer that can conceptualize, create and execute a variety of digital projects that include frontend design, UX design and app interfaces. This position will include design collateral projects to support marketing efforts.
Newswire is a leading press release distribution provider. Since 2004, we have helped thousands of clients publish their news across major media outlets. Our culture is agile and we aim to continue to grow our influence in the industry.
We are looking for a reliable, talented UX designer to help accomplish our marketing objectives by creating, executing web campaigns to support the team. This is an in-person Full-Time position at our Hackensack, NJ Office.
Portfolio URL link required for candidates
- Frontend Page design
- Member dashboard UX
- UI mockups for both web and mobile
- Create, maintain and implement the company-wide style guide
- Lead Gen pages
- Banner design and wireframing
- Email graphics and social media assets
This is a full-time position and will consist of understanding our product line and customer avatars to ensure projects are consistent with the Newswire brand.
- Work closely and support the Marketing Director to review projects and project milestones for design marketing initiatives
- Detail creative briefs for project review including wireframing and user workflows
- Good eye for clean design and web usability
- Troubleshoot CSS conflicts and browser compatibility issues
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience (3+ years)
- A strong visual and technical portfolio. (required)
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Organized and understand project management workflow
- Understands typography and color principles for user behavior to ensure the corporate design is maintained.
- HTML5 knowledge
- Understanding of CSS (preferred)
We have a startup environment here at Newswire and believe in investing in the team. Location is great and easy commute from NYC.
Please be sure to include portfolio link. We weigh heavily on the quality of your work in selecting the right candidate.