Today’s companies are experiencing unprecedented digital growth as digital-physical systems, powered by Internet of Things and fueled by data, create a fully interconnected society. Increasing customer demands require companies to create a seamless experience across all channels. It’s an increasingly complex, digitized, fast-changing and interconnected world and as part of the Digital practice, you’ll help leading companies across industries strategize and execute on their future vision and experience.
We’re looking for a UX Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can collaborate with our designers, researchers and strategists to create superior user experiences.
• Create experiences that come to life on digital devices
• Utilize user-centered design methodologies
• Implement designs with other technologists and technology organizations
• Build and testing user interfaces to our or our clients’ specifications
Qualifications, Certifications and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in technology or a similar role
• Experience writing accessible, responsive code that performs across browsers and native devices
• Experience with Photoshop or Sketch
• Knowledge of building end to end systems using Node.js is a plus
• Sass/SCSS/CSS precompiler experience preferred
• Passionate about understanding current and emerging UX trends
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
• Openness to occasional local or national travel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills a plus
What working at our digital studio offers:
Our team of designers, researchers, technologists and strategists work together to create superior apps, websites and software. We approach projects with the insight and perspective that come with years of experience in user-centered design and development. We specialize in creating superior experiences that are supported by research, brand strategy, and a clear understanding of business and user needs.
Our work — from transactional and responsive websites to intranets, extranets, mobile applications and more — includes:
• User research and analysis
• Design strategy
• Information architecture
• Data visualization
• Visual design
• Interaction design
• Front-end development
• Business process analysis and design
• Program and project management
• Design education and workshops
Aside from the world-class user experience design we deliver to leading companies, what makes us unique is our fun, transparent, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We work hard, play hard, and love what we do together. Day in and day out, we know we can count on one another.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
• A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
• An excellent team of accessible senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.