Today’s companies are experiencing unprecedented digital growth as digital-physical systems, powered by Internet of Things and fuelled by data, create a fully interconnected society. Increasing customer demands require companies to create a seamless experience across all channels. It’s an increasingly complex, digitized, fast-changing and interconnected world and as part of the Digital practice, you’ll help leading companies across industries strategize and execute on their future vision and experience.
We’re looking for a talented and collaborative Senior Designer who loves working with and learning from a multidisciplinary team, creates exceptional experiences, and excels at communicating with clients.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer who:
• Has experience in creating smart, effective, engaging and visually appealing user experiences
• Will act as the design discipline lead on multidisciplinary teams of researchers, technologists and engagement team members
• Is passionate, results-oriented and a strong conceptual thinker
• Can create as well as translate schematic wireframes to high fidelity mockups and work with developers and animators to create stunning prototypes
• Is skilled at communicating tactical and strategic design choices and recommendations to clients and internal teams
• Obsesses over the little things — every icon, every button and every checkbox — and can spot a misalignment from across the room
Qualifications, Certifications and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Industrial or Product Design
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field
• Experience communicating and interacting with clients
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Cloud apps, Sketch, Keynote, InVision and other prototyping software
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
• Openness to local or national travel
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills a plus
What working at our digital studio offers:
Our team of designers, researchers, technologists and strategists work together to create superior apps, websites and software. We approach projects with the insight and perspective that come with years of experience in user-centered design and development. We specialize in creating superior experiences that are supported by research, brand strategy, and a clear understanding of business and user needs.
Our work — from transactional and responsive websites to intranets, extranets, mobile applications and more — includes:
• User research and analysis
• Design strategy
• Information architecture
• Data visualization
• Visual design
• Interaction design
• Front-end development
• Business process analysis and design
• Program and project management
• Design education and workshops
Aside from the world-class user experience design we deliver to leading companies, what makes us unique is our fun, transparent, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We work hard, play hard, and love what we do together. Day in and day out, we know we can count on one another.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
• A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
• An excellent team of accessible senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.