Parsley Health is a fast moving team reinventing medical care. Our mission is to help everyone live a healthier life.
We enjoy working closely together to bring our products and great health to more and more people, and turn to our customer journey to inspire our work. Together we all thrive in a dynamic, high-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
You are a Product Designer who seeks to own and evolve a digital experience according to user needs. You have professional experience designing complex, sophisticated, friendly web and mobile experiences, and the work to back it up. You also work well in teams and are capable of critical thinking and evaluating the big picture, managing collaborative processes and design systems, delivering details, and have the awareness to know when to get things done or when to strive for perfection.
- User Experience: information architecture, navigation schemes, and user flows.
- User Interface: interaction models, visual language, transitions, and animations.
- Prototypes: low- and high-fidelity prototypes as needed.
- Comps, flows, assets, and specs to collaborators.
- Design systems.
- Projects from early concept to implementation and beyond.
- Experience quality and design intent across features and products.
- A consistent design language across digital touchpoints.
- Across the business from data science, finance, and operations to engineering and product management.
- To create ideas and inform your designs.
- To validate ideas through user research and user testing.
- To prioritize and iterate on features for our patients and care teams.
- To develop our product roadmap.
- 3+ years creating world-class experiences.
- Human-centered design education or evidence of design dedication.
- Portfolio of digital products that demonstrates process, thoughtfulness, and design work across mobile, desktop, web, apps, etc.
- Experience making highly-functional, widely-used products that people love.
- Proficiency with modern user interface design tools; Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc.
- Trust and respect for engineering, product management, and other collaborators.
- Clear communication of ideas to collaborators, broader team, and leadership using whatever tool to get the message across.
- Self-motivated, high-performer in fast paced environments with high level of autonomy.
- Conceptual thinker with great taste and aesthetic.
- Strong understanding of communications, marketing, and content.
- Advocate for design, design systems, process, and empathy across the company.
- Broad creative skillset with deep expertise, knowledge, and perspective in designing products.
- Passion for our mission to live healthier through revolutionary primary care, excitement for the future of health, and a personal belief in wellness.
- Competitive salary, plus equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 4+ weeks of paid time off per year
- Commuter benefits
- Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Amazing coworkers and office dogs!