Join our team and put your knowledge and experience to work as a PeopleSoft System Administration Team Lead! The PSAdmin Team Lead position help manage a team and provide positive direction and effective guidance; while motivating team members on a daily basis and serve as the primary contact point for all team members. This position is a member of the ERP Administration team, who are responsible for PeopleSoft infrastructure administration, operational support and maintenance for Campus Solutions, HR/Payroll, Student and/or Financial Services systems. A successful candidate will be able to delegate, have good communication skills, diagnose and solve highly complex problems, able to configure and maintain PeopleSoft enterprise application software; and knowledge of performance metrics and service level agreements.
* Minimum seven years combined experience in PeopleSoft Administration and leadership, either as a team lead or supervisor.
* Excellent organizational, time-management, and decision-making skills.
* Experience with configuring and maintaining PeopleSoft enterprise application software.
* Ability to diagnose and solve highly complex problems with application and database management system infrastructure.
* Effective written and oral communication skills, especially for writing technical documentation and presentations.
* Strong interpersonal skills with a proven record of effective professional relationships.
* In-depth knowledge of performance metrics and service level agreements.
Enjoy robust benefits such as the State of Wisconsin Benefits Package, a beautiful Campus Setting and a competitive salary.
To apply for this position you will need to upload a cover letter and resume. Your cover letter should specifically address the qualifications listed above.