Client Instant Access, LLC was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. Our state-of-the-art dialing, messaging and conferencing services have made us a leader in the telecommunications industry, and we are the provider of choice on Wall Street and for financial institutions around the world. CIA offers the fastest, most productive and reliable systems available in the marketplace to a wide variety of industries.
As a member of our development team, you will have the opportunity to work hands on with leading edge Microsoft technologies in order to provide top notch telephony services to our clients, as well as grow your individual skill set alongside other developers working on a wide variety of projects. The successful candidate will be self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills and possess the ability to deliver high quality software, primarily in the C#/.Net environment. Experience in telephony, particularly VoIP, is desired.
This is a full-time position and will operate on-site from our corporate headquarters in Parsippany, NJ.
- Participate in the design, development and deployment of projects to support our core telephony services and APIs as a full stack developer.
- Work closely with team members to deliver both high quality software services as well as high availability production systems.
- Provide solutions to both in house operations staff as well as external clients.
- Perform QA testing to validate software systems and ensure successful production deployments.
- Effectively troubleshoot production system issues in order to provide the superior quality of services for our clients.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing enterprise grade software in C#/.Net in a MS Windows Server environment using Visual Studio 2013 or newer.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design, full software development lifecycle, design patterns and algorithms.
- Excellent communication & analytical skills.
- Work well both in a team and individually.
- Able to write clear functional specifications.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Computer Telephony, SIP/RTP (VoIP)
- TAPI (Telephony API)
- SQL, MS SQL Server, LINQ, Entity Framework, WCF
- Distributed System, .NET Remoting
- Mobile App Development
- TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- MS Office, Excel, Word, Visio
Preferred (Not Required)
- Cloud Infrastructure and Serverless Applications - AWS, Azure
- Cisco CUCM, or similar Call Manager or PBX system
- Wireshark packet analyzer