Manage a support team and work from home 2-3 days a week!
Yes and yes? Read on!
What’s most important to you? A great place to work? A stable, successful company? Or making a meaningful impact? How about all of the above?
As an amazing place to work, we’re one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers according to the Globe and Mail. You can also check us out on Glassdoor :)
Success? Yes, please! inFlow has dominated the desktop inventory software market with over a million downloads and now we’ve expanded by taking it to the cloud and mobile. We’ve been profitable since the beginning in 2007, and we’re one of Canada’s fastest growing businesses according to the PROFIT 500 list.
Impact? Check! As the 24th member of our team, you would be instrumental in shaping how our software helps tens of thousands of small businesses compete and thrive.
Here’s what our customers say:
“Your support people are first class - prompt, helpful and knowledgeable. All businesses should have support people like yours. This is where you beat most of the big software suppliers who are impersonal and hard to get anyone who knows what they are talking about let alone do anything about the issues.”
We’ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we’re looking for world class talent, like you, to join us! Check us out at www.archonsystems.com.
Some of our job benefits
- Work from home 2-3 days a week (wait, what?)
- Work from our beautiful Toronto office on office days
- Company-sponsored lunches once a month at great restaurants
- Top-notch computers. We hate slow computers too!
- All-expense-paid conferences
- Health and dental benefits
- Make a difference: you’ll be the 24th member of our tight-knit team
Lead a team of incredible people to deliver unmatched customer services to thousands of users!
As our Customer Support Manager, you will play a critical role in shaping our customers’ experiences. You will manage and guide the team to help solve customers problems in a compassionate and delightful way. You will design and improve systems and processes to increase efficiency and service level. You will be working as the bridge between different departments to make our customers voices heard.
Your leadership and passion will help serve thousands of people and businesses around the world to make their work day better.
What you’d do
- Lead a team of 5 incredible support agents providing support by email, live chat, and phones (10am - 6pm EST, Monday-Friday)
- Work with team to maintain consistency and continually improve service levels
- Design and improve systems for support workflow and workload management
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the individuals reporting to you
- Hire, manage and train new talent as required
- Coordinate with internal teams to log & communicate about product bugs and customer feedback as well as identify and escalate major product concerns
- Oversee tracking and creation of content around new features etc. (i.e., process for content feedback and iteration)
- Help set, monitor, and report on achievement of KPIs (both individual and team level)
- Advise as the voice of customers as it relates to business strategy
What we need from you
- Experience in customer service. Even better: you’ve previously had a management role.
- Experience leading a team to achieve business goals.
- Experience using helpdesk software (preferably Zendesk but not required).
- You’re a leader: a team player who’s not afraid to make the tough calls.
- The drive and creativity to always be making things better.
- The discipline and organization skills to set up and run reliable processes.
- Love to help people. It bugs you when people are frustrated or confused.
- Strong problem solving skills and creativity in solving customers’ unique concerns.
- Computer person: You need to be fluent working with Windows, Office, and not afraid to dig in and learn to fix stuff.
- Magnifitastic people skills.
- A plus: experience specifically doing technical support (including SQL Server), experience with inventory management, weird hobbies.
What are you waiting for? To apply, go to this webpage