Are you an Applications Developer who is eager to help implement new tools and technology at an established company? Do you have familiarity with SQL, as well as experience working on Business Intelligence and supporting ERP solutions? You may just be the perfect fit for one of the best companies in the Chicagoland area!
Flexco, a leading global manufacturer, is seeking a junior level developer, skilled communicator, and customer centric person for the position of Applications Developer, based out of our Downers Grove, Ill. location. The chosen candidate will assist in the development of activities related to reports, Business Intelligence development, ERP, and other business related solutions including migration to Cloud-based systems.
This is your opportunity to work in an environment where the culture is focused on great people, customer commitment, integrity, innovation, collaboration, and achievement. Flexco has consistently been named to the list of Chicago’s “101 Best & Brightest Companies To Work For” by the National Association for Business Resources and to the list of “Chicago’s Top Workplaces” by the Chicago Tribune.
The Flexco team is interested in you if you have:
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- At least 3 years experience in an IT environment
- A minimum of 1 year experience in application development
- Proven experience working in database development with SQL Server, and in BI development. Additional experience working with programming languages such as C# would be a plus.
- Solid writing skills for use on detailed reports, proposals, requirements, and test plans
- Ability to communicate effectively with users and stakeholders
- Experience managing relationships with outside partners
Infor LN ERP and .Net experience preferred, but not required. Prior BI and report development experience required.
Flexco is an equal-opportunity employer that offers a generous compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision, 401(k) with matching funds, pension plan, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, vacation, and more.
Are you interested in us? Please apply via our website, www.flexco.com, by choosing the “careers” link at the top of the page.
No relocation assistance provided.