As WillowTree’s Chief Marketing Officer, you have a unique opportunity to build a team and lead B2B marketing for one of the world’s leading mobile agencies. We build applications across all platforms, voice, responsive sites, bots—experiences for every human/machine interaction—for many well-known brands. Our elite teams challenge themselves to build extraordinary experiences by bridging the latest strategy and design thinking with enterprise-grade software development.
In this role you will take full ownership of our marketing and communications strategy. You’ll create scalable processes that ensure best practices in the development, integration, and implementation of a broad range of marketing and public relations activities enhancing the strategic direction and brand reputation of WillowTree.
WillowTree’s current client roster includes HBO, Nestle, Allianz, General Electric, Synchrony Financial, Fox Sports, PepsiCo, and many others. We are an 5 time Inc. 500/5000 company and have been featured in the Forrester Wave for mobile/digital design and development services. We are one of a few firms globally to be certified partners with Apple, Google, SAP, and Microsoft.
To be successful you:
- Have experience with digital marketing services to large Fortune 500 companies
- Have overseen the day-to-day activities of a growing marketing team, including managing a meaningful marketing budget, managing deliverables, and mentoring a team
- Will be an ambassador for WillowTree. You’ll build, develop, and leverage relationships with media and analysts (i.e. Forrester) to expand the WillowTree brand, mission, and movement in the market
- When we have a new product or service offering, you’ll define it, package it, and make it sellable to our clients
- Are a strong writer and communicator who can work with technical and non-technical audiences to create compelling content such as product launch announcements, case studies, recruitment marketing materials, and outbound marketing collateral that resonates with audiences
- Enjoy working with a team of world class creatives to create polished content. You’ll act as the voice of our brand through our website content, blog posts, social media, conferences, and special events.
We’d love for you to have:
- Expertise in B2B marketing strategies (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing)
- Experience measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns against ROI and KPI goals
- Demonstrated thought leadership around digital marketing best practices
- Enthusiasm and passion for building brands and the follow through to make it happen
- An innate curiosity about all things tech. Previous experience working in the digital or software engineering vertical would be valuable.
- A good understanding of mobile technology and the ability to quickly grasp WillowTree’s business
- An understanding of how SEO is affected by web performance, usability, and other facets of the web
- SEM experience, specifically managing a paid search budget in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers
We care about your total well-being and our benefits package aims to keep you and your family well — physically, mentally, and financially. In addition to the benefits you’d expect — competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, etc — we’re committed to creating a culture of continuous learning and support. Part of your professional development at WillowTree will include an annual conference, mentorship, and dedicated time to innovate.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and care about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
Founded in 2008, WillowTree is a mobile design and development agency whose mission is to bring together a team of smart, motivated people who take pride in their work and strive to be the best in mobile. We foster a collaborative environment that focuses on continuous learning and unlimited opportunities to have a big impact; and, of course, we also ship lots of code!
At WillowTree, we work with companies like Zappos, PepsiCo, HBO, and Mattel to solve real-world product strategy, design, and technical problems. There’s always something new and exciting to work on, and the results of our efforts get shipped to users’ devices every day.
WillowTree celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You’re a person—not just a resource. That’s why we offer great health insurance, paid time off, 401k matching, stock options, and kitchens full of food. Plus some extras you might not expect.