Restaurant Engine is looking for an individual with Wordpress experience who can help insure operational excellence in our web design product. Restaurant Engine is a web design and hosting service for restaurants. We help restaurants thrive online.
I am the owner of Restaurant Engine and I am looking for a partner web designer who as an excellent web design sense, a depth of Wordpress experience and knowledge, and a passion for operational excellence to move the product forward.
The job responsibilities include
- Create and launch new themes for our customers that use our custom plugins. Our original templates are aging and although we have some new themes, we need more. We need someone who can make new designs that carry forward the vision of the company - provide best-in-class websites to independent restaurants - and update our older designs to use more modern navigational elements.
- Decide on and test new plugins that we can launch to provide great value to our customers.
- Oversee improvements to templates and updating to more modern look.
- Oversee the launching of websites for customers. We build beautiful new websites for restaurants using our custom Wordpress templates. Part of this job is to insure we are implementing new sites of high quality quickly by leading the support staff.
- Manage the Wordpress support queue. Dislodge any “stuck” tickets that need additional managerial input, follow through or decision making. Make sure support team is hitting key performance metrics for speed and quality of response.
- Help implement new plugin and feature add-ons as product evolves and grows.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a small team, aimed squarely at a specific market. We have exciting plans to grow in the future, but managing the support staff is the lifeblood of our organization and key to our future success.
You would be a perfect candidate for this job if…
- You are an excellent designer.
- You have Wordpress skills for days.
- You have been an independent designer but you are tired of the constant “hamster wheel” of finding new clients after your work is done.
- You would like working for guarantee amount but also have compensation increase as company revenue grows.
- You want to use your skills to create a productized web-design service for a specific audience.
- You have ever worked in a restaurant or like to eat food :)
This is being advertised as a part-time job with an eye toward having it become a full-time one.
Join our team! Be a part of the web marketing revolution coming to restaurants.