As a Senior Product Deisnger, you’ll be leading the UX and visual design for Sharethrough’s entire product suite, working clsoely with product, engineering and product marketing. Your products will be used everday by millions of customers (via rich interactive ads on the web) and by huge publishers like Time Inc, Hearst, USA Today, etc.
This is a full stack design role ideal for someone who wants to work end to end. You’ll have the opportunity to conduct your own customer interviews and research, do problem definition, work closely with product and engineers to ideate and iterate on the UI, prototype implementable solutions, support engineering in implementation and maintain and evolve our brand and sales collateral.
- Experience with product design for SaaS companies, preferably B2B
- Great visual design skills
- Experience developing a brand
- Experienced with fast releases and interation cycles - we ship continuoutsly!
- Experienced with building functional prototypes
- Comfortable thinking in terms of fundamental user needs and product fit, not just creating a functional or pretty UI
- Experienced with UX and visual deisgns for complex data-driven applications
- Worked directly with engienering teams (we have a top-notch one!) to implement your designs
- Highly developed communication skills (frequently leading meetings with product/engineering or sales won’t intimidate you)
- Relevant educational background
- At least 3 years direct UX experience
- Lean starutp concepts, especially the why behind MVPs
- User research - knowing how to combine data analytics and customer interviews to understand the context and definition of the problem
- Creating prototypes and validating them with customers - you’ll need to be able to create interactive prototypes on your own