Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a talented mid-level designer to lead the design of SurveyMonkey Integrations. You’ll be responsible for working with Product and Design to shape the future of how customers experience and manage integrations within SurveyMonkey and, with key partners, the end-to-end experience between platforms.
Strong visual design, product design, usability, and communication skills are essential. Experience designing integrations in-house or working in a product focused agency are big pluses. This role will have you working with many different cross functional groups both within and outside of SurveyMonkey - This is a great opportunity for a designer who’s highly communicative and enjoys the challenge of working on many projects that differ in scope and focus.
If you love dashboards, data viz, and telling stories with data we should talk. If you’re a clear, confident communicator we should talk. If you believe that great design belongs everywhere and have the mettle to make it happen, we should definitely talk.
- 3+ years of experience on a product design team or product-focused agency
- Experience successfully shipping products in a saas or agency environment.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams including shepherding designs through the development process.
- Experience learning and leveraging a design system.
- Solid user-centered design fundamentals and the ability to quickly produce high quality deliverables across the range of disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, effective UI copy.
- Ability to present design solutions at all levels of the organization with clear, articulate rationale.
- Proficient with Sketch, Invision, Creative Suite, and knowledgeable about HTML, CSS, modern browser technologies, and cross-device design.
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Portfolio demonstrating live, shipped product work required.
This role is seated in Ottawa, Canada as part of a distributed design team with members in Portland, OR and the Bay Area. Minimal travel is required during the year.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, RRSP matching, and equity compensation. SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.