We currently have a production React Native application in iOS and are now ready to deploy the Android version. The entire application (because it’s React Native) is already ready to go minus the native component piece that we’ve built in Swift; now all that is needed is the same component but for Android. The component will use a camera view as well as the gyroscope and will emit events to the React layer when the device is not flat.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Excellent skills in building out an Android application and has deployed apps before
- Great communication and can work remotely without being micro-managed
- Ability to see the big picture of a project
- Can learn on the job
- Ability to work with other developers as you will be working with a front-end developer to get this piece integrated into the project
The following skills are nice-to-haves but not critical:
- You’ve worked with React Native and built out native components for Android before
- You are based in the US (EST, CST or PST) time zones.
The project will get started ASAP and would probably only last a few weeks as there is only 1 component that is needed.
If you are interested, please let me know you’re available start time, hourly rate and send over any examples of work and be prepared to hop on a hangout and chat code!