This role is based in The Dreamiverse team, a universe of dream surfing, shaping and collaborating. We seek a talented visual designer to join us in evolving this universe as Dreams reaches its next exciting stage in development – helping us deliver the most engaging visual experience possible. Based in our studio in Guildford you will be joining an incredibly dynamic and talented team where you have real scope to shape the creative direction and delivery of the next stage of Dreams.
What you’ll be doing
- The Senior Visual Designer is responsible for the conceptual development, direction and delivery of the Dreamiverse visual design.
- Set and own Visual standards across the Dreamiverse – ensuring all designs adhere to visual design principles and rules.
- Responsible for pushing visuals to be best in class using excellent visual design skills with a strong sense of graphic, web and screen design.
- Lead visual ideation with the designers to come up with visual solutions.
- Talented visual designer with 5+ years experience as a visual designer, graphic designer, interaction designer.
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive to bring them to life.
- Demonstrates excellent design aesthetic, variations on styles, and awareness of design trends and innovation.
- Deep understanding of the pillars of design systems, including principles and components.
- Experience in UI branding or TV apps is a bonus.
- Experience in UX and motion graphics would be valuable.
Be part of a talented, diverse team of people, a top benefits package; private health and life insurance, income protection, a competitive salary, a winning bonus scheme, London weighting, a personal development fund, organic fruit and a fabulous lunch every day from our two in-house chefs.