- Have 2 years or more experience managing or participating on large-scale Drupal projects.
- Have experience managing projects in ticketing systems such as Github, Notion, or JIRA.
- Understand code promotion workflows, version control, and development best practices.
- Be a great communicator with good writing skills.
- Be comfortable managing and organizing remote virtual teams.
- To align best with our client’s time zones and allow for easy travel within the US, we are currently looking for someone who lives in the Continental US.
- be located in the continental U.S. and authorized to work full-time,
- have in-depth experience > than 2 years in the field,
- possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or a degree in information technology management and/or a master’s degree in business administration, and/or PMP, and/or similar preferred; but we’re open to strong candidates with a liberal arts degree and a proven track record,
- and be comfortable with a starting salary between $85,000 - $97,500, pay will be commensurate with experience.
★ Remote Work! ★ Retirement Contribution ★ Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance ★ Life & Disability Insurance ★ Paid Time Off ★ Monthly Tech Stipend ★ Event & Education Budget ★ Donation Match ★ Parental Leave ★ Ergonomic Evaluation ★ Annual Team Retreat