ETC is the global leader in visual entertainment technologies. Our award-wining products can be found around the globe in opera houses, theme parks, museums, schools, cruise lines, theatres and beyond. After over 40 years of great design and innovation, we aren’t slowing down anytime soon, which means we need an inventive and motivated UX/UI Designer to join our team of talented industrial designers and product architects.
Our new team member will help us extend our capabilities in the area of interaction and user experience design for our product hardware and software. This role will work as part of multiple development teams to provide multidisciplinary support to engineering to establish and create polished user experiences in ETC products and services.
All applicants must have knowledge or experience in UX or UI design. Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in interaction and user experience design, but we’re open to applicants with all levels of experience. Candidates will also be able to demonstrate passion for function and brand while leveraging design thinking. Strong communication in a collaborative team environment and problem solving skills are a must.
Learn more about our company of co-owners, our product lines, and our vision for the future at www.etcconnect.com
• Establish software frameworks including demonstrative mockups, wireframes, and concepts
• Digital user interface design and graphical asset creation for complete UX/UI
• Creation and maintenance of software style guides that establish and/or uphold brand recognition
• Participate in traditional ID aspects of projects, with focus on user interaction
• All levels of previous job related experience will be considered.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related design field: Industrial Design/Graphic Arts/User Interface Design/User Experience Design
• Must be a strong communicator both written and verbally, able to tell stories and visually convey concepts
• Demonstrates being a team player, and ability to cooperate and collaborate with stakeholders across the company
• Possess an observing eye, constant sense of wonder, and high attention to detail
• Strong drawing and ideation techniques preferred
• Proficient using Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe XD, Sketch
• Familiarity with Qt is a bonus
• Possess basic 3D CAD and rendering abilities using Solidworks, Rhinoceros, or Keyshot is also a bonus
• Candidates must be willing to work in our worldwide headquarters in Middleton, WI.
Interested parties are asked to include the following with their application:
• Portfolio or URL to portfolio
• Cover Letter to introduce yourself
Casual culture reigns supreme at ETC! Great insurance benefits available on day one. On-site gym and health and wellness team. On-site deli. Awesome coworkers/fellow company owners!