UX Booth is searching for our next lead editor. Founded in 2008, we’re a publication that thrives on supporting the growth of the UX community. We need your help continuing for another eleven years.
Our editor role owns the stack from start to finish, from helping source authors, to working with them through the writing process, to helping polish a post to publication. It’s a hands-off role that has full ownership.
- Help produce one post per week with our contributing columnists, contributing authors, or self written.
- Bring posts from thought to publication with feedback, editing, and formatting. You’ll take the post from idea to publication.
- Review post performance to help decide content direction.
- Help manage an editorial budget.
- Help shape the future of online publication in the year 2019.
- Editors receive a stipend for your contributions each month.
- Editors are given access to the latest books on UX, and are given opportunities to interview well renowned, as well as up-and-coming authors.
- Editors are given opportunities and tickets to represent UX Booth at conferences, if and when they are available and interested in attending.
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong writing skills
- Editing experience
- A background in UX
We are looking for a fluent English speaker who can meet with our co-founders on EST two times per month.
Interested in applying? Tell us how you’d explain UX to a relative for the first time and we’ll be in touch.