Warm sales leads and help small businesses all over the world?
Be part of a growing Canadian tech company and their new Europe remote team?
Yes and yes? Read on!
We are a growing B2B SaaS company based in Toronto, Canada. We provide inventory management software (called inFlow) to small to medium businesses worldwide - and we’re expanding to Europe for the first time!
As an amazing company to work for, we’re one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers according to the Globe and Mail (Canada’s most-read newspaper). You can also check us out on Glassdoor :)
Success? Yes, please! inFlow has dominated the desktop inventory software market with over a million downloads and now we’re expanding by taking it to the cloud and mobile. We’ve been bootstrapped and profitable since 2007 (that’s over 13 years!), and we’re one of Canada’s fastest growing businesses according to the PROFIT 500 list (Canada’s most popular business magazine).
Impact? Check! As the 28th member of our company and one of the 1st three in our new Europe team, you will be instrumental in building our new team and shaping how our software helps tens of thousands of small businesses around the world.
You’ll make a difference by helping small businesses find the right software to manage their inventory. Here’s what our customers are saying:
“After searching through a plethora of different invoicing and inventory systems, all of which either didn’t have the features we required, or were a custom designed system and ridiculously expensive, I stumbled across this little beauty”
“After weeks of researching over 25 options inventory software I decided to buy InFlow. I am convinced this is the best option for a small to medium sized business.”
“The thing I liked least about Inflow is that I did not find it FIRST. I vetted 8 different software packages and none of them really met my needs and most were double or more the cost of Inflow.”
We are starting our first Europe remote team, and we are looking for positive and self-motivated trailblazers, like you, to join us! Check us out at www.archonsystems.com.
Some of our job benefits
- Work from home 5 days a week
- Visit our beautiful Toronto, Canada office twice a year for training and hanging out with the team (we’re a pretty fun and diverse crew!)
- Attend an all-expense-paid conference once a year together with the Toronto team
- Make a difference: you’ll be the 28th member of our tight-knit team and 1st three members of our new Europe team
Help small businesses find the right fit for them!
As an Inbound Account Executive, you’ll be primarily responsible for qualifying and closing inbound sales leads that sign-up and start trials of inFlow Cloud.
What you’d do
- Work 100% remotely, full time on a 1 year contract (with sales commission and opportunity for long term employment)
- Connect with assigned sales leads via phone, email, and screen sharing demos
- Understand each lead’s unique business pain points and goals; build and present customer-specific product demos catering to those points
- Become a product expert: answer pre-sales questions and come up with creative solutions and workflows for unique prospect use cases
- Track the entire sales pipeline through our CRM
- Help shape the product by recording and sharing feedback from leads with the development team
- Coordinate with the support team to ensure a smooth transition for customers
- Have a growth mindset - come up with your own ideas for growing our customer base!
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of sales experience. Even better: B2B SaaS inbound sales experience
- CRM experience. You worked with CRMs such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Insightly, etc before.
- Self-starter. As a member of the remote team, you are naturally self-motivated and can manage your own time well.
- Remote work environment. You are comfortable working from home 5 days a week and communicating with the rest of the team online.
- Tech-savvy. You’re comfortable working with a range of applications and pick up on new ones quickly.
- Customer-centric and empathetic. You can empathize with customer pain points and are genuinely invested in our customers’ success. You’re willing to go the extra mile to make our solution work for them.
- Confident and driven. You’re proactive and motivated about reaching out and following up.
- Quick on your feet. You’re able to adapt to each customer’s unique needs and propose solutions on the fly.
- Great communicator. You’re able to explain complex workflows in an easy to understand format.
- English skill is a must. Oh, and you can type quickly (at least 50 words per minute).
- A plus - experience with inventory management, small businesses, and weird hobbies
What are you waiting for? To apply, go to this webpage
- Lisbon, Portugal: https://archonsystems.wufoo.com/forms/qeb58gs01dudl1/
- Warsaw, Poland: https://archonsystems.wufoo.com/forms/q1317wii10nhbwv/
Lisbon, Portugal: https://archonsystems.wufoo.com/forms/qeb58gs01…
Warsaw, Poland: https://archonsystems.wufoo.com/forms/q1317wii1…